Neighborhoods & Condos
News in this Area
- To learn more about Upcountry and local residential neighborhoods and condos in this area, please contact a Local Expert.
- Maui Capital Improvement Projects Targeted for $382 M
Wed, 22 Mar 2017 17:22:16 +0000
Maui representatives secured about $382 million in CIP funding for projects across Maui County, including funds for Maui County schools, airports and harbors....
- Free Learn-to-Swim Classes Offered for Maui Kids and Adults
Wed, 22 Mar 2017 02:36:37 +0000
The County of Maui Department of Parks and Recreation, Aquatics Division is offering free swim classes this spring for both children and adults....
- House Budget Includes $376 Million in Maui County CIP Funds
Thu, 16 Mar 2017 02:29:01 +0000
The house budget includes $9 million for flood damage reconstruction at the ʻĪao Valley State Monument on Maui....
- Delayed Pool Openings for Lifeguard Training
Wed, 15 Mar 2017 01:16:25 +0000
The County of Maui Department of Parks and Recreation, Aquatics Division announces the following late openings in order to provide safety training for staff....
- Ask the Mayor: Does Anyone in the County Have Flood Information for Kīhei?
Sun, 12 Mar 2017 22:00:29 +0000
With all the flooding in Kīhei last week, I’m worried that my home might also be affected by future rainstorms. ...
- Ask the Mayor: Why Aren’t More Roads Being Built?
Sun, 12 Mar 2017 22:00:07 +0000
It is obvious we need more roads if we are accommodating more people; what is your planning department doing about that?...
- Mayor Arakawa: Maui in State of Continued Perseverance
Fri, 10 Mar 2017 04:30:59 +0000
Maui Mayor Alan Arakawa delivers his 2017 State of the County Address tonight before a full house at the McCoy Studio Theater at the Maui Arts and Cultural Center saying, “the State of Maui County is one of continued perseverance, we remain strong, and we continue to move forward. Our journey continues as we execute... Read more »...
- Severe Thunderstorm Watch for Maui Until 6 p.m.
Thu, 09 Mar 2017 23:22:42 +0000
The National Weather Service has issued a SEVERE THUNDERSTORM WATCH for Maui County in effect until 6 p.m. on Thursday, March 9, 2017....
- 7 Rescued From Kīhei Flash Flood, Motorists Stranded
Wed, 08 Mar 2017 02:13:10 +0000
Maui Now has received reports of heavy flooding from the Maui Lu area of South Kīhei Road to Kūlanihākoʻi. There are several stranded motorists in the area. ...
- Flood WARNING for Maui Until to 7:30 p.m.
Tue, 07 Mar 2017 23:41:45 +0000
At 437 PM HST, flooding from Kulanihakoi Gulch has closed South Kihei Road between Kaonoulu and Kulanihakoi Streets. Heavy rainfall is also moving over the lee...
- Loss of Generating Unit Results in Widespread Maui Power Outage
Fri, 03 Mar 2017 02:42:27 +0000
An estimated 18,451 customers across various parts of Maui lost power today (Thursday, March 2, 2017) at around 4:03 p.m. when a generating unit tripped offline at the Māʻalaea Power Plant. ...
Schools Around Upcountry