Hawaii Mortgage Center
Ask a Hawaii Expert...
Axia Home Loans - Maui (Website)
Current Maui Mortgage Rates
|Updated on: Wednesday, December 4, 2013|
|Term/Type||Interest Rate||% Points||% APR|
| American Savings Bank
| Bank of Hawaii
| Central Pacific HomeLoans
| Finance Factors
| First Hawaiian Bank
| Territorial Savings
| Wells Fargo Home Mortgage
- Hawaii mortgage rates remain stable at 4.36%
Zillow Mortgage Marketplace's current mortgage rates in Hawaii for 30-year fixed-rate mortgages remained stable at 4.36% on Tuesday. State mortgage...
- Hawaii mortgage rates go down to 4.38%
Zillow Mortgage Marketplace's current mortgage rates in Hawaii for 30-year fixed-rate mortgages dropped 1 basis points from 4.39% to 4.38% on Monda...
Tips To Boost Your Credit Score
Posted Dec 2 2013 by Gina Duncan
Hawaii mortgage rates remain stable at 4.13%
Posted Oct 22 2013 by Real Estate Maui Now
Hawaii mortgage rates remain stable at 4.09%
Posted Oct 21 2013 by Real Estate Maui Now
Hawaii mortgage rates remain stable at 4.17%
Posted Oct 18 2013 by Real Estate Maui Now
Hawaii mortgage rates go down to 4.21%
Posted Oct 17 2013 by Real Estate Maui Now
Mortgage Help Center
- Mortgage 101
- Can You Afford a Mortgage?
- Qualifying for a Mortgage
- Learning About Mortgage Lenders
- Choosing a Mortgage Lender
- Mortgage Roadmap Tips
- Mortgage Checklist
- What to Ask Mortgage Lenders
- Mortgage Fearbusters
- Mortgage Types
- Understanding Types of Mortgages and Home Loans
- FHA Loans
- VA Loan Information
- Home Equity Loans
- What is a Loan Modification?
- Is a Reverse Mortgage for You?
- Finding Edge-Case Mortgages
- What’s an Index?
- Mortgage Types Fearbusters
- Mortgage Type Tips
- Mortgage Rates
- Getting Pre-approved for a Mortgage
- Conforming Loan Limits
- Defining Mortgage Rates
- Understanding Mortgage Fees and Closing Costs
- Private Mortgage Insurance: How it Affects a Mortgage
- Mortgage Prepayment Penalties
- Mortgage Amortization Explained
- Mortgage Rate Tips
- Mortgage Rates Fearbusters
- Getting an Interest Rate Lock – What You Need to Know
- Adjustable Rate Mortgage (ARM) A mortgage loan with an interest rate that adjusts periodically throughout the term of the loan.
- Amortization The gradual repayment of a financial obligation on an installment basis such that at the end of the given loan term, the entire balance is paid-in-full.
- Annual Percentage Rate (APR) The total cost of credit expressed as a simple annual percentage.